Teaching Responsibility, Patience, & Life Skills Through a Relationship with Horses
2016 Week Long Horsemanship & Riding Day Camps
Save up to $100 with early bird or friends & family discounts, register by May 1st.
Pricing: Beginner & Intermediate $550, Advanced $595
Dates: June 20th-24th
July 11th-15th & July 25th-29th
Times: 9:30 am to 3:30 pm. Drop off starting at 9:15 am; Pick up must be by 3:45 pm!
Please email us at FoxEquineRescue@gmail.com and request application forms, and send in your deposit of $100 to secure your child’s spot. Ages 8 and up please.
Some of the activities that your child will be participating in:
• general horse care
• grooming & bathing
• daily mounted instruction
• different types of tack and how they are used
• safety and general horsemanship skills
• ground work
• nature hikes
• horsey games & crafts
Why Fox Horsemanship?
We offer your child a chance to work with horses in a beautiful and supportive environment, where safety and fun learning are paramount. Our goal is to teach horsemanship skills that will encourage your child to embrace learning in a relaxed environment with patience and caring towards other creatures.
Why Every Child Should Experience Horses:
- They teach responsibility
- They improve self esteem
- They build your immune system
- They teach the value of money
- They instill patience
- They’re great at keeping secrets
- They teach focus and ambition
- They come with an in-built social life
- They provide great exercise
- They keep you out of trouble
Fox Equine Rescue & Rehab is a not for profit 501(c)3 Public Charity registered in the State of California. Federal Tax ID# 47-5674251
Call or Text, Valerie Fox: 510-396-7067 or Jordan Fox 408-718-7006